[horde] Re: Re: Re: Anyone tried IMP with Exchange 2000 IMAP?

David Vella david at zero6.net
Thu Jan 9 10:47:51 PST 2003

Hi Sebastian,

Yes you are right about the PHP problem:) Will deal with it later :)

I configured my servers.php to use port 993 etc etc and used the
imap/ssl/novalidate-cert, unfortunately sniffing the connection does not
help:(( Its enrypted (SSL). Connecting to the Exchange 2000 with SSL disable
(plain IMAP 143) works.

--

regards,

David Vella - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software
GFI: FAXmaker - LANguard - MailSecurity - DownloadSecurity