[horde] Re: Re: Anyone tried IMP with Exchange 2000 IMAP?

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Thu Jan 9 10:30:47 PST 2003

> Hi,
>
> I Managed to make everything work and also to login to an IMAP (non SSL)
> mailbox.
>
> I followed your instructions and set up the same dir-structure etc. I can
> login non problem (from test page and not test page) to an IMAP non SSL
> account.
>
> Now I am testing with Exchange 2000 IMAP SSL however I cannot manage at
> all.
> There are no firewalls or anything.  I tried ALL combinations :(
> Unfortunately Exchange 2000 IMAP does not seem to offer any logging
> functionality:((
>
> Anyone knows if there is any extra special connection string to connect to
> Exchange 2000 IMAP?

I do not know. Can you connect with a normal client (outlook or something
else? which login data?)? You know that with SSL, you certainly have to use
another port?

> Now for the BAD news.
>
> What I managed till now was on a test machine. Now I am trying to install
> on
> my live server however having loads of problems which I believe are
> because
> of PHP however not Horde/IMP (at least till now).
>
> I am trying to install the ISAPI PHP plugin but after that I try the
> horde/test.php it just never returns anything until a timeout happens,
> trying to stop the IIS service does not work, the WWW fails to stops. It
> is
> like something paused during the process, I tried interactive with desktop
> but still nothing.
>
> Same thing exactly happens when using the php.exe instead of the
> php4isapi.dll

I'd like to help you, but we shouldn't bother the list with this as it seems
to be a php prob. So let's do this in a direct channel (or post this to a
php list).

Sebastian