[horde] Initial setup of horde

Mike Barsalou mbarsalou at aidea.org
Thu Jan 9 11:01:09 PST 2003

My intention is to use IMAP as the authentication method.

I have looked through the archives and I can't find information about how to
use IMAP authentication for Horde to get to the administration tools.  I am
using CVS as of Tuesday I believe.

Is it possible to use the IMP/IMAP authentication to get access to the
administration tools?

I am getting:

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/var/www/html/horde/config/../imp/config/conf.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php
on line 602

These seems like the conf.php doesn't exist...which is true....which is why
I am trying to get to the administration util....

Do I have to setup a basic imp/config/conf.php before I can use the admin
util?

What things do I need to verify to get this working?

Mike