[horde] Re: Debugging my problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 9 20:28:41 PST 2003

There's no need to cc: me on messages you send to the lists. I read the
lists. And try to trim your replies; this email had a ridiculous amount
quoted tacked on to the end.

Quoting Rob Brandt <bronto at csd-bes.net>:

> Testing values in generatePHPConfig reveals nothing.  All values
> there are populated, and seem to be specifically for generating
> the html for the form, not the config file (since all of the
> instructions are there).

generatePHPConfig() generates the conf.php file, as the name implies. The
form stuff is all handled in ConfigForm.

> I seem to be spinning my wheels.  I need some specific direction.
> I have no idea what I'm looking for and am not familiar with
> horde.  The lack of reponses to my posts are discouraging.  Chuck
> said "this needs to be debugged", but I'm not sure what to do.

Well, no one else is having this problem. Which makes it pretty hard for
anyone - but you - to debug. Given the number of other things that you're
finding that no one else is, something else has to be up. Your system is
really wacky somehow.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>