[horde] Epimetheus Stats Module!!

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 16 05:28:20 PST 2003

I think the first step would be to come up with a description of functionality.
Just so the core app works for what everyone wants.

Personally I used to do mine similar to data mining products.
You start off by selecting the tables you are interested in and any relationships between the tables.
So perhaps it's users and  mnemo. You allow for a time spread.
Then you give an overall view. They can mine down through hyper links further and further to get specific data.

All top field definitions should be sort parameters.

Just a start....

Mike

P.S. How about Epi, I'm sure everyone that knew him called him that!
Will it bring ills and sorrows to anyone that develops it?  ;-)

On 16/01/2003 at 11:00 AM Hobbs, Richard wrote:

>Hello,
>    As there seems to be quite a lot of interest in this, does anyone know
>how we could officially get it started?? i'm happy to give the "Team
>Lead" role a go, if i'm any good at it!

Cheers,
Mike