[horde] Epimetheus Stats Module!!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 16 06:26:13 PST 2003

Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:

> I need to get the Horde ppl to recognise that there is an interest here,

I was under the impression that we had already done this.

Have any of you interested in this looked at odin in CVS? If you consider
this a two-part application: data-gathering and data-processing/display,
then odin is a pretty good fit; you just need to add the data-gathering
pieces for Horde (right now it has a few fairly generic data gathering
pieces). It also has a bit of hacked together support for graphing,
searches, etc. It may be best to improve that app rather than starting
something completely new.

(also, the name is already there and is only 4 letters ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*