[horde] Epimetheus Stats Module!!

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 06:37:45 PST 2003

Hello,
    Thanks for pointing this out... would i be correct in saying that this
is the equivalent of phpMyAdmin, although geared towards Horde??

The reporting/graphing features may come in useful...

And is there meaning behind the name "odin"? i assume there is. lol

Anyone else have any opinions on "upgrading" odin instead of creating a
new Epimetheus module??

:-)

> Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:
>
>> I need to get the Horde ppl to recognise that there is an interest
>> here,
>
> I was under the impression that we had already done this.
>
> Have any of you interested in this looked at odin in CVS? If you
> consider this a two-part application: data-gathering and
> data-processing/display, then odin is a pretty good fit; you just need
> to add the data-gathering pieces for Horde (right now it has a few
> fairly generic data gathering pieces). It also has a bit of hacked
> together support for graphing, searches, etc. It may be best to improve
> that app rather than starting something completely new.
>
> (also, the name is already there and is only 4 letters ;)
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*

Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://fishsponge.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!