[horde] Virtual doamin support on CVS

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Thu Jan 16 07:15:35 PST 2003

I am trying to make a single horde system that everybody will reach at the
same domain allow users to log in as user at virtual using the latest CVS.
When users send mail it should use @virtual for the from address. I did
some searches on the lists but I was not able to figure it out. I also
checked the FAQ and found:

[IMP 3.x]: It is possible in Horde 2.x and IMP 3.x to use virtual hosts,
but at this time we have no instructions for doing so. You can check the
IMP mailing list archives for information.

Also, is it possible to have all the IMAP/POP accounts on the same box?
How would john at foo and john at bar accounts keep from conflicting.

Sorry to ask what must be a very common question, but I could not figure
it out from the FAQ or docs.

-nathan