[horde] Best practices for cvs updates?

Sylvester Manx drachmadog at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 14:27:17 PST 2003

I see from one of Chuck's previous posts that the
problem with the reply and reply to all features only
looking like a standard compose has been fixed in a
cvs version that is later than mine.

What is the best way to update my current cvs build?
I don't want to lose all the configuration info that I
have... so I don't want to overwrite that stuff ... on
the other hand, I want to link all files correctly....
how do I pick and choose cvs files?  What do others do
to stay current without a full rebuild?