[horde] upgrading

Heikki Ylipaavalniemi heikki.y at empiria.org
Sat Jan 18 13:24:31 PST 2003

Hello horde,

  I'm at the moment running Horde 2.0 and Mnemo 1.0. I'm thinking about upgrading both. What would
  be the easiest way to do this? I tried to find answers to these questions from the FAQ, Install
  files etc. but didn't find anything.

  So how complicate is it upgrade Horde 2.0 to Horde 2.2 and Mnemo 1.0 to Mnemo 1.1.

  I thought I join Horde and Mnemo to this one e-mail so that I don't have to join the Mnemo board
  for this e-mail and also not to doublepost same questions to two different areas.

  Thanks in forward.

--
Best regards,
 Heikki                          mailto:heikki.y at empiria.org