[horde] Re: [announce] Horde 2.2 released

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Sat Jan 18 15:11:44 PST 2003

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 03:55:17PM -0700, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Quoting Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:
>
> | > This package of Horde-2.2 contains the SessionHandler:: API which
> | should
> | > belong to the next release.
> |
> | Then it was incorrectly merged into the release branch.  It's too late
> | now.  If it's a real problem, we'll have to release 2.2.1.
>
> Why is it incorrect?

It was incorrectly merged if it "should belong to the next release".
Actually, I believe the docs/CHANGES file in the release tarball still
lists that feature under a 2.3 header.  It's not really a big deal,
though.

> comments/criticism/my warped concept of BC should be directed to me.

I'm fine with it being included with 2.2 if there are no backwards
compatibility issues.  If you think there should be a 2.2.1
maintenance release to include any additional changes, let me know.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)