[horde] Configuration Problem - Fatal error regarding phptype

Herbert Cruz school at hrcruz.com
Sat Jan 18 04:27:26 PST 2003

I have successfully installed the horde framework, but I can't log in or
add my username and password to the system.

When I type in my proposed username and password to the horde login
screen, I get the following message:

A fatal error has occurred:

Required 'phptype' not specified in authentication configuration.

[line 96 of /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth/sql.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

I have a feeling that I did not edit the configuration files correctly.
I am using the following:
horde 2.2
php-4.3.0
redhat 8.0