[horde] upgrading

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 22 19:11:33 PST 2003

Quoting Heikki Ylipaavalniemi <heikki.y at empiria.org>:

> Hello Eric,
>
> I just ran the make install command again and it succesfully updated the
> translation files.

It may help after that to restart your web server, and restart your browser.
If you run a php accelerator, restarting that may help.

> Now the
> weird thing is that when I login into Horde the language is Finnish but after
> clicking around it
> turns back to English.

I've heard of that when things are restarted as noted above, and also from
a few rare souls who have this problem with incomplete translations.

> Probably a cache error? But how can I fix it when I
> have tried refreshing
> etc. And when I refresh several times it jumps from Finnish to English
> without any rule.

Other than the above hints, I have no clue.

> Does the server need to be rebooted or what could help?

Well, couldn't hurt, but usually not required.