[horde] upgrading

Heikki Ylipaavalniemi heikki.y at empiria.org
Thu Jan 23 01:18:37 PST 2003

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the tip.

Oh yesh, I forgot to mention in the mail yesterday. The Makefile in Mnemo seems to be broken. When I
used it it gave me this error:
/bin/sh: line 1: test: =: unary operator expected
Compiling locale cs_CZ:
with every language.

I edited the Makefile from IMP to match the Mnemo parts and tried again and now the make install ran
without errors.