[horde] File Upload issue with IE and horde 2.2 / IMP

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jan 27 12:26:36 PST 2003

Zitat von Viper <viper at 2ghz.net>:

> Hi I am having a strange issue with IMP suddenly. I am running PHP 4.3.0,
> Horde
> 2.2, and the latest of IMP. When any one tries to download a file using
> the disk
> icon they get a "internet explorer was unable to contact the site or file
> not
> found". It works fine in netscape only IE gives this error. This started
> happening after upgrading to horde 2.2. Any ideas I am stumped.

Adam, there is no need to post your question three times. If you don't get
an answer immediately, either noone knows an answer or noone had the time so
far to investigate it further.

If you continue to ask the same question again and again, you won't animate
the developers to take a closer look at your problem.

Jan.