[horde] reference sites

Paul Cooper pgc at ucecom.com
Thu Jan 30 07:57:23 PST 2003

Hi,

I have a (potential) client interested in using horde, imp, turba,
kronolith, etc. They are seeking reassurance as the history and status
of the project - I know the project is (nearly) five years old (added to
freshmeat on 23-Jul-1998) and I seem to remember that there was a list
of sites using horde at www.horde.org, but I can no longer find this (or
I misremembered in the first place). I've found the references to MIT
and University of Pennsylvania, but are there any more that you know
about? Good reviews or awards?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Cooper                      |  Tel: 0121 331 7858
Software Manager                 |  Fax: 0121 331 7859
Digital Media Centre             |  mailto:pgc at design4media.co.uk
University of Central England    |  http://www.design4media.co.uk
Birmingham, B4 7DX               |