[horde] Virtual Host setting: a question from horde FAQ

Admin-Stress meerkapot at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 02:02:39 PST 2003

Hi,

I installed horde 2.2 and imp 3.1 under RedHat 8.0. And our web server is configured for virtual
host. I read from horde Administrator FAQ about how to setup virtual host with imp 3.x :

"
[IMP 3.x]: It is possible in Horde 2.x and IMP 3.x to use virtual hosts, but at this time we have
no instructions for doing so. You can check the IMP mailing list archives for information.
"

Can anyone update me about this how to ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
kapot