[horde] passwd-2.1 install problem

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Fri Jan 31 08:37:49 PST 2003

This may sound dumb, but what are the permissions and who owns the files in
passwd?

Also, not a major thing, but I'm pretty sure the line in the registry.php
in the passwd section that says:

  'show' => true

should be

'status' => active

I don't think that would affect the use of passwd. It just makes it show up
in horde.

Anyone can correct me if I am wrong. I am definitely not an expert with
configuring horde.

Doug