[horde] horde on Debian

Marcus Franke Marcus.Franke at viebranz.de
Tue Feb 4 00:33:03 PST 2003

Hello,

yesterday I installed horde with imp, turba, kronolith, mnemo and nag
per apt-get on my debian box. But all I got was errors like:

Warning: failed to open /usr/share/pear/Crypt/HCEMD5.php_apc.tmp for
writing. Another process may be writing to the file or their may be a
permision problem. in /usr/share/horde2/lib/Secret.php on line 41

I got a lot more of them as the packages were installed with owner
and group of the files as root. After changing this to the www-data
user apache is running with I can now see the login screen, but
when I try the login, Ill get this error posted above..

Did I forget to configure some temp path? Im really puzzled..

Marcus