[horde] groups???

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Feb 4 06:40:15 PST 2003

 | Quoting Guil Barros <listmail at metathusalan.com>:
 |
 | > so i have everything setup ok, but i cant seem to be able to add groups.
 | > i imagine this has something to do with the fact that im having imp do the
 | > authentication through sql...
 |
 | No, no, no. This has *nothing* to do with it, and we never said so.
 |
 | That said, "i can't add groups" isn't anything we can give you advice on.
 | Want to be a bit more specific about what you'ved tried, what's going wrong,
 | error messages you're getting, etc.?

I did these screenshots a while back and may be of some help

This is a simple example of a non-privileged user sharing a calendar with
another like user:
    http://gallery.morando.org/Shared-Calendar

This is a group example done by an admin:
    http://gallery.morando.org/Horde-Group-Administration

Good luck,

ed