[horde] strange bug in HEAD with translations ...

Florent AIDE faide at alphacent.com
Thu Feb 6 01:51:18 PST 2003

Hello list,

I have remarked that once in a while when I reload with the refresh button the
translations are not used and all strings are in English, then when I reload
again it will go back to French...

Is there something I missed when I did "./translation make" ? It seems to do
this only whith French. I tried whith Greek and it seems to be persistent and
to resist refreshes quite well :)

The problem is that the people who connect to horde will alternatively find a
login page in English (even though the drop down menu is set to French) and
alternatively in French (the Default Language for this install)

I use cvs HEAD from 02/05/2003.

Thanks.

Florent AIDE