AW: [horde] conf.xml

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Mon Feb 10 07:10:10 PST 2003

>I want to use some parts from the CVS
well...i tried that,but i had better luck with using the whole cvs head
version.

>The part I want to use ( accounts) has a conf.xml
>Is it intended to use as a xml or do I need to convert to a conf.php ?
i'm not quit shure about the intention,but the effect of this step
was the creation of the administrator's panel.
there you can then configure your apps,instead of using an editor
for the config files...

>Is there a tool to convert fom xml to php ?
use the administrator to 'convert' these files! and check out existing
threads about that case.there are plenty of'em!

best regards

	dadirtyluk