[horde] conf.xml

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 10 07:46:35 PST 2003

Quoting Johan de Vries <johan_de_vries at bravilor.com>:

> I want to use some parts from the CVS
> The part I want to use ( accounts) has a conf.xml

Accounts release candidate is almost the exact same thing as head.  It has
a bad conf.php.dist file, but you can get it from a post to the sork mailing
list or from CVS RELENG branch.  The new release will be out very soon.

> Is it intended to use as a xml or do I need to convert to a conf.php ?

You convert it via the admin interface in CVS Horde.

> Is there a tool to convert fom xml to php ?

Yes, see above. If you are not using CVS HEAD of Horde, then CVS HEAD
of other programs won't work in general.  So I'd advise using RC of
accounts, or waiting for the next release, rather than trying to fix
something that isn't meant to work.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics