[horde] Problem in creating Admin and User account using Horde

Wong Chi Chung s77wcc at mail.lskc.edu.hk
Wed Feb 12 19:01:47 PST 2003

Thank you for Rob first, but I got problem again.
Is that no need to create the user 'john' in the database?

I created an account in database, table: horde_users
user_uid: admin
user_pass: admin(md5)

create the file /var/www/html/horde/config/conf.php (there is no conf.php)
contains
$conf['auth']['admins'] =3D3D array('admin', 'admin');

Thx.