[horde] Problem in creating Admin and User account usingHorde

horde at rjs3.com horde at rjs3.com
Wed Feb 12 19:48:25 PST 2003

You have no conf.php?  Did you go into your config directories and
rename all the *.php.dist files to *.php?  For example, rename
conf.php.dist to conf.php?  That's the first step, then you need to edit
the config files to match your system.  Make sure you read docs/INSTALL
for horde and all its components.

Yes, the users in the array should correspond to those users in your
system that should have admin privileges.  Admin and john were only
examples.

Where you insert these users depends on the the type of authentication.
If you are using sql, then yes they should be in the database.  If you
are using imap, then make sure they are valid imap username/passwords.

Rob