[horde] Upgrading, using CVS version

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Feb 13 13:52:33 PST 2003

The recent release of 2.2 and 2.2.1 do not appear to have any
instructions included on how to upgrade an existing site to the new
versions while preserving existing preferences.

Also, I can't seem to find anything about how to assemble a working
site from the CVS tree, which would be especially useful given it's
recent reorganisation.

Horde looks great, but most of the modules won't work except on the CVS
version, and it's not at all clear how one would get that to work.

Any pointers would be appreciated - tell me where to look in which list
archive, whatever.  I'll be glad to assemble instructions from
scattered resources and contribute the result.