[horde] HORDE AUTHENTICATION / Fatal Error: Kronolith

Markus Klaus Schäffauer markus.k.schaeffauer at gmx.de
Fri Feb 14 23:27:43 PST 2003

Hi,

as I did choose md5 at the installation of SuSE 8.0, I do not believe that this
is the reason. Furthermore, I am using imap-authentification (the mysql
user-table is still empty) - and horde.log shows that login and logout are doing
well with the user I have choosen.

There must be another explication. IMP, TURBA & NAG are functioning well.
Just KRONOLITH is giving that fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
../horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

Is there anyone with the same problem?

What can I do?

Thank you,
Markus