[horde] HORDE AUTHENTICATION / Fatal Error: Kronolith

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 15 15:54:27 PST 2003

Quoting Markus Klaus Schäffauer <markus.k.schaeffauer at gmx.de>:

> as I did choose md5 at the installation of SuSE 8.0, I do not believe that
> this is the reason.

I seriously doubt that is related.  I'm betting that means you set md5
for your system accounts.  That isn't the same as what you put in your
Horde setup or database.

> Furthermore, I am using imap-authentification (the mysql
> user-table is still empty) - and horde.log shows that login and logout are
> doing
> well with the user I have choosen.

Then the database shouldn't be an issue for login, and you shouldn't
need to create any users.

> There must be another explication. IMP, TURBA & NAG are functioning well.
> Just KRONOLITH is giving that fatal error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> ../horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71
>
> Is there anyone with the same problem?

No.

> What can I do?

Post the problem again, with the versions, and if possible what the line 71
above is.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics