[horde] Horde Administration page???????

diego at capstonecareers.org diego at capstonecareers.org
Sun Feb 16 21:12:19 PST 2003

I have finally been able to succesfully install and login to the latest
CVS HEAD branch of the horde framework.  Now I'm wanting to install other
horde applications such as IMP and HERMES.   Those 2 applications have a
config folder with no conf.php file, just a conf.xml.  The documentation
for both says:

"You must then login to Horde as a Horde Administrator to finish the
configuration.  Use the Horde "Administration" menu item to get the the
Administration page"

Where do I go to do so?  If I login to horde there is no administration
page.  It just shows on the left frame all the possible applications that
you can use with horde but no place to do administration.  Can somebody
please help me.

Thanks