[horde] receiving fax

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Thu Feb 20 06:19:52 PST 2003

hi there!

yesterday i received a fax on my linux box and tried to open/download
it from my imp account but somehow the attachement is not readable (after
downloading).

the faxes are converted from fax to tiff,from tiff to ps and finally from
ps to pdf. in imp the attachement is shown correctly as application/pdf

as i looked on my test.php i recognized,i don't have mime magic support
may this be the reason? as i don't know exactly what this mime magic
is responsible for,i have no idea what the support may help.
i think i'll try to compile support for this thingie in my php module
but maybe someone had this problem already ...

best regards and thanks in advance

	dadirtyluk