[horde] Help!

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 15:48:42 PST 2003

Hello,

Can anyone please help with this?? It's a serious problem... None of my
users can use horde at the moment...

I'm completely confused... I upgraded from an earlier version of horde
2.x, and I also upgraded all the components while I was there, but I
didn't re-create the config files, cos I assumed these would be
backwards-compatible.

I'm reiceive horrible errors, and nobody can get into my site.

Can anyone offer any assistance please?

Thanks,
Richard.

  http://webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/

It's giving the following message:

  Notice: Undefined index: session_timeout in
/hsphere/local/home/fishspon/webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/lib/Registry.php
on line 497

  Notice: Undefined index: cache_limiter in
/hsphere/local/home/fishspon/webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/lib/Registry.php
on line 499

Someone please help! lol

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to: jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!