[horde] maximum execution time exceeded

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Sat Feb 22 12:01:46 PST 2003

> Did you change anything in your folder settings? This happens usually if the
> imap server is reading the users' whole home directories or even the whole
> filesystem into cache at login.
> Check your 'folders' setting in servers.php.

Nope - didn't change the folders setting.  I mucked around with things a bit
more - and this installation works fine (on linux) w/IMAP over SSL.  We normally
use a combination of IMAP + krb5 (gssapi) or IMAP + krb4 and our own web
authentication software.  I see the same behavior regardless whether the IMAP
extension was built against krb4 or krb5, so (unfortunately) it looks to me like
it might be a problem with our auth software.  Works on solaris.  :\

Probably time to hand this over to the authors of the auth suite for some debugging.

Liam