AW: [horde] Uploaded mail-attachments are sometimes broken (2nd t ry... plz HELP, serious problem)

"Bürkle, Roman" buerkle at stimme.net
Wed Feb 26 03:19:32 PST 2003

>either it works,or it doesn't,right? how do you test these attachements to
>be wrong formatted,or something like that?

i test it by attaching i.e. a jpg to a mail and send it to another
mailaccount somewhere else. There the image is sometimes broken, sometimes
not,.. but its always the same jpg that i send !

>as announced imp 3.2 should have fixed some of these bugs,but since i use
>cvs head i can't test imp 3.2
>but i guess bugfixes for version 3.2 should be in cvs too,or not? (then i
>suppose there were still bugs to fix,or the problem is somewhere else...)

well, i use IMP 3.1, i will update later today to see if the problem is
still there. I think that this is a major functionality, so i hardly believe
that it's a problem of the IMP,.. otherwise many users should have had that
problem before, or ???

Greets

Roman