[horde] horde an imp work stablely,but my address book page in a mess.

wang hu kongyishi at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 06:11:45 PST 2003

Hello,Afer following Eric Rostetter's kindly instructions,I have my horde
and imp runned stablely.But after I installed turba.After I clicked address
book link inthe imp page.I found the address book page doesn't work
properly.
Here is part of the sources.php file

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => 'My Addressbook',
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        'phptype' => 'mysql',
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',

        'username' => 'horde',
        'password' => 'horde',
        'database' => 'horde',
        'options' => '',
        'tty' => '',
        'port' => '5432',
        'protocol' => 'unix',
        'table' => 'turba_objects'
    ),
I have carefully followed the install instruction and  have ONLY executed
the #mysql < turba.sql command.but according to the instructions in the
INSTALL file:

***************************
2. Creating databases

   The specific steps to create Turba databases depend
   on which database you've chosen to use.

   First, look in scripts/drivers/ to see if a script already
   exists for your database type (SQL or LDAP). If so, you should be
   able to simply execute that script as superuser in your
   database. (Note that executing the script as the "horde" user will
   probably fail when granting privileges.)

   If such a script does not exist, you'll need to build your own, using
   the file turba.sql as a starting point. If you need assistance in
   creating databases, you may wish to let us know on the Turba
   mailing list.
I am not sure whether I have done all the job to CREATE THE DATABASE

I also think problem may be in the sources.php file.But I don't know what is
the correct configuration,can you help me out?

My linux box is redhat 8.0 and I used mysql.The most important is that my
horde and imp work just fine.my I have installed the latest version of all
the modules.

Thank you very much.

WangHu