[horde] Warning when activating portal (HEAD)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 26 14:15:58 PST 2003

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl>:

> Citeren Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl>:
>
> > > I get this one:
> > >
> > > [Tue Feb 25 23:11:03 2003] [error] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header
> > > information - headers already sent by (output started at
> > > horde/templates/common-header.inc:11) in Unknown on line 0
> > >
> > > when activating a(ny) portalblock.
>
> Mistake!
>
> I get this warning only with IMP, Kronolith and Turba summaries.

The error message is _really_ strange. Of course we start output in
common-header.inc. But the question is, what tries to send a header after
including this file. PHP obviously doesn't know ("Unknown on line 0") so my
guess is it isn't something in out scripts.
Is there anything special on your system? Cache, encoder, debugger...

Jan.