[horde] Re: Warning when activating portal (HEAD)

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Thu Feb 27 11:46:24 PST 2003

"Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl>:

> > Mistake!
> >
> > I get this warning only with IMP, Kronolith and Turba summaries.
>
> The error message is _really_ strange. Of course we start output in
> common-header.inc. But the question is, what tries to send a header after
> including this file. PHP obviously doesn't know ("Unknown on line 0") so
my
> guess is it isn't something in out scripts.

I get the following similar warning:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at C:\htdocs\horde.head\templates\common-header.inc:11) in
C:\htdocs\horde.head\imp\lib\IMP.php on line 199

I think this happens because I do not use imp authorization and I'm not
logged into imp yet. line 199 is send a location header inside the function
checkAuthentication. Apparently the code is not "portal-aware"... I would
suspect that the original error has a similar cause.

Hope this helps to solve the bug.

Regards,
Jeroen