[horde] logout button

Rob Siklos rob at siklos.ca
Mon Mar 3 09:59:47 PST 2003

Hello,

I am using Horde 2.2.1 with IMP 3.2 and the latest Nag (all from ftp
tarballs).

My system is configured so that when i go to http://webmail.example.ca, it
goes directly to IMP (as described in the administrator's faq).  In the Nag
conf.php file, I've added the 'logout' item to the menu bar.

When I login, everything works fine.  I switch to Nag, then click the Logout
button.  At this point, if I login again, I get the horde framework main
screen instead of IMP.  The url after the 1st logout is
http://webmail.example.ca/imp/login.php?reason=logout&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebma
il.example.ca%2Fhorde%2Flogin.php

The only thing I can think of that I did wrong is this:  In the admin faq,
it says that I should set the horde webroot to '' in
horde/config/registry.php (since I'm going directly to IMP).  However, if I
do this, I don't get any of the css files, and I can't get certain graphics.

Any ideas?

Rob.