[horde] Snapshots/RELENG

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Mar 4 11:02:43 PST 2003

Actually, the closest I can find to an answer is:

     http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php

That shows which tags go with what modules, but it still doesn't answer "What
are RELENG, RELENG_1, RELENG_2, RELENG_3?"  HEAD looks like it's the same
as "CVS", the most current modification, STABLE_1_2 isn't too hard to figure
out, but should probably just be STABLE for consistency's sake.