[horde] Horde, virtual hosting, multiple themes

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Mon Mar 10 17:46:57 PST 2003

Is it possible to have Horde/Imp/others use different themes for
different virtual host setups?

I.e. Instead of including from */config/html.php to include from
*/config/<vdomain-name>-html.php?

I realize a quick hack to the CSS page could do this (I think), but can
it be done without the hack?  I'd prefer to NOT do the hack, to keep the
codebase as close to the stock codebase as possible.

Also, another nice little feature would be the ability to "force" the
initial selection of a particular language regardless of the ACCEPTS
header...as far as I can tell, you can only lock it down, but the idea
is to force the default to one language and allow changing to another if
a particular user so desires.

Best

--
Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>