[horde] Horde, virtual hosting, multiple themes

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Mar 10 19:20:57 PST 2003

Quoting Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>:

| Is it possible to have Horde/Imp/others use different themes for
| different virtual host setups?
|
| I.e. Instead of including from */config/html.php to include from
| */config/<vdomain-name>-html.php?

You could easily do something simple by creating a theme for each
virtual domain like html-domain.com.php in config/themes and then
in prefs you could set something like the following

$vdomain = strtolower(preg_replace('/^mail\.|^www\.|www\.mail\./i', '', \
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']));

$_prefs['theme'] = array(
    'value' => 'html-' . $vdomain . '.php',

and everydomain would have its own theme.

| I realize a quick hack to the CSS page could do this (I think), but can
| it be done without the hack?  I'd prefer to NOT do the hack, to keep the
| codebase as close to the stock codebase as possible.
|
| Also, another nice little feature would be the ability to "force" the
| initial selection of a particular language regardless of the ACCEPTS
| header...as far as I can tell, you can only lock it down, but the idea
| is to force the default to one language and allow changing to another if
| a particular user so desires.

You could do something similar with the language pref.

ed