[horde] PHP Fatal error

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Mar 10 19:07:59 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> > Any ideas? Thanks in advance,
>
> Not really.  What version of php and apache are you running?

Red Hat 7.3
apache 1.3.27-2
php 4.2.2 (from arvin's site)

Neither apache nor php have been updated in a while. I've been waiting for arvin
to release updated php rpms.

I don't want to get optimistic yet, but I couldn't remember if I reset my php
accelerator cache the last time I updated from CVS. So, I disabled php
accelerator completely and restarted apache and it's working fine (so far).

I've had strange problems in the past when I forgot to reset the cache, but
nothing like this; usually undefined variables from include files and such.

I'll continue to monitor it. Thanks for your reply.
Rick

This email was sent using IMP v4.0-cvs, part of
the Horde suite of information management tools.
http://horde.org/