[horde] Horde, virtual hosting, multiple themes

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Mon Mar 10 19:31:19 PST 2003

I've actually done one sorta-better.  The included patch to
'horde/css.php' makes it seek three files when building the css page (in
order of preference):

	- HTTP_HOST + "-html.php"
	- "html.php"
	- "html.php.dist"

It could be enhanced (in fact, I probably will ;) ) to add searcing for
the domain, to allow "inheritance" by including in reverse order : first
the defaults, then the domain-wide, and then the host-wide so that one
can just "modify" an existing theme by changing specific portions
instead of having to create complete theme files.

It does NOT add "domain-wide" files...this could easily be achieved as
well.  I'll probably do this later - I have to go now.

It does so not just for horde, but for all apps (see patch for
details).  It can be applied to Horde 2.2.1 stock - I don't believe it
breaks anything but if it does, let me know.

Later on I'll include the "force initial language" patch, which has come
in handy for me (I live in a spanish speaking country where most
software, ironically enough, is installed in the english version).

Best