[horde] Newbee Installation/Documentation help PLEASE

Mark Steil msteil at trvnet.net
Thu Mar 13 06:01:20 PST 2003

Hello All,

I have heard many good things about Horde and the associated modules. And I
am attempting to install it myself, and have run into somewhat of a brick
wall.

I have this on lab - RH 8.0 box and I have installed all the supporting
modules, and resolved all my the conflicts and issues and now I pass all the
"tests.php"

I have created a username and password in the horde database (horde_users).
The problem is I cannot log in, on the web interface, and I cannot seem to
find a FAQ or documentation to help me diagnose the problem.  There are no
errors being generated in my log files, and I cannot seem to find a clue to
my problems.  I do not know if the documentation is not available, or I am
simply not asking the right questions.

Is there someone out there that can take me under his or her wing and
provide me with a guiding hand?

Thank you.

Mark Steil

Twin Rivers Valley Communications Inc.