[horde] /horde/ulaform/scripts/drivers/ulaform.sql fix

Vijay Mahrra vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net
Thu Mar 13 10:04:46 PST 2003

Hi Chuck,

I found a problem in the ulaform module in that MySQL (4.0.10-gamma/Win32)
didn't like the create table statement, so I changed the sql, making the INT
values unsigned, and single quoting the default INT values.  It worked, if you
would like to update your script:

CREATE TABLE ulaform_fields (
     uid                 VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
     form_owner          VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
     form_name           VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
     field_name          VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
     field_number        INT          UNSIGNED  DEFAULT '1'    NOT NULL,
     field_type          VARCHAR(20)            DEFAULT 'text' NOT NULL,
     field_length        INT          UNSIGNED  DEFAULT '80'   NOT NULL,
     field_required      SMALLINT     UNSIGNED  DEFAULT '0'    NOT NULL,
     field_description VARCHAR(255)             DEFAULT ''     NOT NULL,
     PRIMARY KEY (form_owner, form_name, field_name)
)

Also, I just checkout out ansel from cvs and was disappointed to see nothing
there, as at the same time as this very week I began development of an image
gallery horde application that I'd have liked to give back to horde when it's
ready.  I would very much like to help with ansel if at all possible.

I've been using Horde for just over 6 months now and have written a few
modules based on the framework for internal and external support tools at the
isp where I work, and have to say you and everyone else has done a fantastic,
most excellent piece of work.  I am developing my new personal website around
horde and hope to contribute more in the future.

Kind Regards,

Vijay