[horde] /horde/ulaform/scripts/drivers/ulaform.sql fix

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 13 10:06:57 PST 2003

Quoting Vijay Mahrra <vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net>:

> I found a problem in the ulaform module in that MySQL (4.0.10-gamma/Win32)
> didn't like the create table statement, so I changed the sql, making the
> INT values unsigned, and single quoting the default INT values.  It
> worked, if you would like to update your script:

Please be more specific than "didn't like." Your changes don't make sense to
me, and the script as is works fine on my MySQL installation, so I'm not
inclined to change it blindly. Please send diffs, too, when you send changes.

> Also, I just checkout out ansel from cvs and was disappointed to see
> nothing there, as at the same time as this very week I began development
> of an image gallery horde application that I'd have liked to give back to
> horde when it's ready.  I would very much like to help with ansel if at
> all possible.

Great! I don't see why there being no work there yet means that you can't
contribute what you've been developing, though.

> I've been using Horde for just over 6 months now and have written a few
> modules based on the framework for internal and external support tools at
> the isp where I work, and have to say you and everyone else has done a
> fantastic, most excellent piece of work.  I am developing my new personal
> website around horde and hope to contribute more in the future.

I hope to see contributions from you soon, including maybe those modules you
mentioned. ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of