[horde] PHP Fatal error

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Mar 18 18:14:29 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>
> > I don't want to get optimistic yet, but I couldn't remember if I reset my
> php
> > accelerator cache the last time I updated from CVS. So, I disabled php
> > accelerator completely and restarted apache and it's working fine (so far).
>
> Ah, good point. I was also running a php accelerator at the time.  When
> I upgraded php, I upgraded the php accelerator also.  So, it could be the
> accelerator perhaps...

Looks like this was the culprit. I deleted the cache and temporary files, but
still had the problem. I disabled the php accelerator completely, and have been
problem free ever since.

Can I ask what version of php accelerator you're running? I subscribed to the
announce list, and got a message that 1.3.4 had been released. But when I went
to the download link, 1.3.3 was the latest available. Maybe I just need a newer
version.

Thanks,
Rick

This email was sent using IMP v4.0-cvs, part of
the Horde suite of information management tools.
http://horde.org/