[horde] puzzling error when moving to new server

matt at therobotoproject.org matt at therobotoproject.org
Thu Mar 20 09:45:09 PST 2003

Hello all,

I have been running Horde and Imp successfully on therobotoproject.org for
a while now.  However, we recently switched to a new webhosting company,
and everything has basically stopped working.  I simply directly copied over
everything, then created the necessary database and tables.  However, when
I go to the main login screen (at http://www.therobotoproject.org/horde/), I
get the following error messages:

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL -
assumed 'SORTARRIVAL'
in /var/www/domains/therobotoproject.org/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on
line 503

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL -
assumed 'SORTARRIVAL'
in /var/www/domains/therobotoproject.org/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on
line 507

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE'
in /var/www/domains/therobotoproject.org/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on
line 508

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM'
in /var/www/domains/therobotoproject.org/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on
line 509

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT -
assumed 'SORTSUBJECT'
in /var/www/domains/therobotoproject.org/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on
line 510

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE'
in /var/www/domains/therobotoproject.org/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on
line 511

At least according to the test page
(http://therobotoproject.org/horde/test.php), everything that is needed is
there.

Could anyone possibly shed some light on this?  I am not sure if I should just
junk it and try a fresh install from scratch or what.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

--matt