[horde] Portal page no longer loads

Robin McMillon adele at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 20 14:11:10 PST 2003

Rick,

Did you ever figure out the solution to this problem?  We haven't had any
problems until I upgraded from horde-2.1/imp-3.1/turba-1.1 to
horde-2.2.1/imp-3.2/turba-1.1.  After I did that, I started noticing that
I would have a frequent but intermittent problem with various pages giving
the me "Document contains no data" error in Mozilla.  I get no errors in
my php.log or horde.log and it happens loading pages in both imp and
turba.

Any suggestions?  We can't go live with these versions until service is
not so spotty.

Thanks,
Robin