[horde] Portal page no longer loads

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Mar 20 16:36:58 PST 2003

Quoting Robin McMillon <adele at uts.cc.utexas.edu>:

> Rick,
>
> Did you ever figure out the solution to this problem?  We haven't had any
> problems until I upgraded from horde-2.1/imp-3.1/turba-1.1 to
> horde-2.2.1/imp-3.2/turba-1.1.  After I did that, I started noticing that
> I would have a frequent but intermittent problem with various pages giving
> the me "Document contains no data" error in Mozilla.  I get no errors in
> my php.log or horde.log and it happens loading pages in both imp and
> turba.
>
> Any suggestions?  We can't go live with these versions until service is
> not so spotty.
>
> Thanks,
> Robin

If I remember correctly, the specific problem of my post was that the weather
site was down. Chuck (I think) has since added code to keep horde from dying if
the weather site goes down.

I don't think it's related to your problem, and I don't have a suggestion for
your current problem. However, there are a lot of intelligent and experienced
people on the list, so someone may have a suggestion for you.

Good luck,
Rick