[horde] Cannot open signed messages in IMP

dimante at dimante.net dimante at dimante.net
Fri Mar 21 05:25:51 PST 2003

Hello,
     I have two installs of IMP one pointing to qmail and one pointing to
exachange.  They are on seperate machines.  I am using FreeBSD 4.7 on both and
the ports collection to install.  I think I installed both exactly the same but
the problem I have is that signed messages will show up on the qmail installed
version of imp but on the exchange version I get a smime.p7m attachment and
cannot see the message inline...  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
John Gates